25th Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival
Echoes of 24th Ji.hlava IDFF in the Czech Republic
March 11–25, 2021 | ONLINE only for viewers in the Czech Republic
This year, the Ji.hlava IDFF launches the documentary season in the springtime! The Echoes of the 24th Ji.hlava IDFF that will take place online (only for viewers in the Czech Republic) on March 11–25 will offer over forty most remarkable films from the previous edition of the festival, plus a couple of new titles. We prepared a showcase of Czech and international documentary and experimental films, award-winners as well as audience’s favourites and titles from unique festival retrospectives.
- Buy the accreditation via your Eventival Account
- Log in HERE with same login details that you used for acquiring your accreditation
- Watch the films!
- Official opening of the Echoes will be held from 8 PM on March 11, 2021 with Radiograph of a Family as an opening film.
- Program of Echoes includes:
● The Echoes will take place online. All of the films included in the programme of the Echoes will be available from March 11, 2021, 12.00 noon until March 25, 2021, 12.00 noon.
● Official opening of the Echoes will be held from 8 PM on March 11, 2021 with Radiograph of a Family as an opening film.
● Films will only be accessible to accredited viewers in the Czech Republic.
● Most films will be available to all accredited viewers for an unlimited number of views, but in the case of some selected films only until reaching a limit set by the license holder.
● To get your accreditation, go to your Visitor Page profile. Together with your accreditation to the Echoes, you can buy a reduced pass to the 25th Ji.hlava IDFF that will take place on October 26–31, 2021. You can read more about the accreditation process in the infobox on this page.
● The price of the spring accreditation is 150 CZK, the combo accreditation (spring Echoes + autumn anniversary festival edition) is 450 CZK. Like in the previous year, you can again add a donation on top of your purchase to support the National Institute for Mental Health.
● Instructions for registration and film viewing will be published here before the start of the Echoes.
● If the event gets cancelled by the organizer (including its online version), you will get a refund of the pro-rata amount (the total sum can consist of up to three components – accreditation to the Echoes, festival pass and your donation to NIMH). Please note that in all other cases no refunds for the purchase of your accreditations will be made.