27th Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival
Visitor Accreditation to the 26th Ji.hlava IDFF
Are you looking forward to the 26th documentary Ji.hlava? Get your visitor accreditation now for the discounted price! For each accreditation, we donate at least CZK 20 to the fund opened by the Ukrainian festival Docudays UA, which financially supports Ukrainian documentary filmmakers.
Types of accreditations, discounts and dates
You can get your accreditation through your Visitor Page profile. *
Festival accreditation "Ji.hlava Onsite" serves as a full-fledged ticket to the live part of the festival (film screenings, discussions and lectures, offscreen program). With the accreditation "Inspiration Forum" you can also visit the discussions of the Inspiration Forum platform. "Ji.hlava Online" provides 14-day access to the Ji.hlava Online video library after the end of the physical part of the festival (selection of films from the festival program, geoblocked for viewing only in the Czech Republic) starting on October 31, 2022.
● To purchase Industry and Industry Student accreditation, please continue here
● To purchase PRESS accreditation, please continue here
Regular price (from September 23 and on the spot)
- Full price of Visitor accreditation
- Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum + Ji.hlava Online / CZK 1200
- Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum / CZK 1100
- Ji.hlava Onsite / CZK 1000
- Discounted price
- university students / members of the AČFK and CDF / CZK 200 discount from the full price of accreditation
- pensioners and persons with disabilities / CZK 400 (includes: Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum + Ji.hlava Online)
- Ji.hlava Vibes
- high school students / free of charge (includes: Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum + Ji.hlava Online)
- Inspiration Forum only
- full price / CZK 600
- high school students, pensioners and persons with disabilities / free of charge
Ji.hlava Online (on sale from October 30)
- Exclusive 14-day access to the Ji.hlava Online video library / CZK 500
(selection of films from the festival program, geoblocked for viewing only in the Czech Republic)
Discounted price (from July 1 until September 22) Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum + Ji.hlava Online / CZK 800 Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum / CZK 700 Ji.hlava Onsite / CZK 600
First wave – Early Bird (until June 30) Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum + Ji.hlava Online / CZK 500 Ji.hlava Onsite + Ji.hlava Online / CZK 400
Tickets for single film screenings
Single tickets for a screening will be available for CZK 150 at the screening venue one hour before the start of the film. A single ticket does not entitle you to priority access, therefore, we kindly ask you to arrive well in advance for the screenings.
Tickets for the offscreen program
with / without accreditation
- concerts – Music tent: CZK 0 / 150 (valid for the whole evening)
- concerts – Church of the Holy Spirit: free
- Night Beats DKO: free
- theatre: CZK 0 / 150
- VOSTO5: CZK 100 / 200
- VR Zone – one-day ticket: CZK 80 / 160
- Game Zone: free
- exhibitions: free
- public industry presentations: free
Tickets for the offscreen programme – theatre performances, concerts in the Music tent and VR – can be purchased directly from the venues before the show starts.
* If you do not have an account in our database yet, please, fill in basic identification information and select a password. Your registration will make further communication with Ji.hlava IDFF easier and you will be able to use your account in the following years as well. After the registration, you will be able to access the ACCREDITATION FORM.
Please, check your junk and spam folders to ensure your confirmation e-mail was not filtered..
Discounts will be provided upon the presentation of the relevant proof of eligibility.
In case of cancellation of the event by the organizer, the amount paid will be refunded in full. Inability to organize both the live and the online festival shall be considered cancellation of the festival. Please note that in all other cases no refunds for the purchase of your accreditations will be made.