28th Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival
Reservations for visitors
Ji.hlava IDFF is switching to a new booking system this year! It is no longer necessary to download or install any apps. You simply make your reservation on our website, after logging in to your Eventival account from your mobile phone or computer. The reservations open every morning at 8AM and you can make up to four reservations for the respective day.
On our Visitor Page you will find:
- Complete festival programme by day
- Film catalogue
- List of festival venues
- Overview of your reservations
After logging in you can:
- Create your personal programme
- Reserve your place for individual screenings and selected festival events
How do you do that?
- On our Visitor Page, log in to your profile (login details to your Eventival account), select a specific screening and click on the "Book ticket" button.
- Don't forget to pick up your festival accreditation at the accreditation desk: although you can book online without physically possessing the festival pass, we will check the pass at the entrance to the screening hall.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the screening (after this time, the reservation will be forfeited and people with a valid accreditation and no reservation will be allowed into the hall).
- Please show your festival accreditation with a valid reservation at the entrance to the hall (once your accreditation is scanned, the reservation will be displayed.), find an empty seat and enjoy the screening.
- If you have any difficulties with online reservations, you can make a reservation with a valid festival pass at our reservation desk, which will be open every day from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- If you don't have a festival pass and only want to go to selected screenings, you can buy individual tickets at the reservation desk. Tickets will only be available for that day.
- For each screening/event, 100% of the capacity of the venue is available for booking.
- Online booking opens at 8 am. Reservations can only be made for a screening/event on a given day. For example, reservations for all of Tuesday's events will open at 8 am on Tuesday, etc.
- With a valid accreditation you can make reservations up to 4 for a given day.
- Holders of Ji.hlava Vibes accreditations can book seats for the selected Vibes programme without limit, in addition to which they can book the Inspiration Forum and film screenings.
- Reservations are valid from the moment they are made up to 5 minutes before the screening. 5 minutes before the screening, the reservation is cancelled and everyone with a valid accreditation can enter the hall, regardless of reservations.
- Reservations can be cancelled no later than 60 minutes before the screening starts. If you know you will not arrive at the screening, please cancel your reservation and make your seat available for others.
- If you allow 3 reservations to lapse, your account may be suspended. Please be considerate of others and cancel any tickets you won’t use.
- Please note that reservations cannot be transferred to other people as they are linked to your festival pass.
- You will see your successful booking directly on the Visitor page in the My Tickets section.