26th Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival
Echoes of Ji.hlava in Romania
Between March 22 and 26, 2022, the Echoes of Ji.hlava will take place in Romania, where a selection of five outstanding movies of the last year’s festival will be introduced.
The program will include the movie Out in Force by Martin Mareček, who won the Best Editing award, and the film Gorbachev. Heaven by Russian director Vitaly Mansky, awarded the Special Mention for the best film about politics. Followingly, the best Czech documentary film Brotherhood by Francesco Montagner, the best World documentary Lines by Barbora Sliepková, and the Balcony Movie by Polish director Paweł Łozińsky will be screened.
22. 3 | 20.30 | Lines (Barbora Sliepková, Slovakia, 2021, 80 min.)
23. 3. | 20.00 | Brotherhood (Francesco Montagner, Czech Republic, Italy, 2021, 93 min.)
24. 3. | 20.00 | Out in Force (Martin Mareček, Czech Republic, 2021, 91 min.)
25. 3. | 20.00 | Balcony Movie (Paweł Łoziński, Poland, 2021, 100 min.)
26. 3. | 20.30 | Gorbachev. Heaven (Vitalij Manskij, Czech Republic, Latvia, 2020, 100 min.)