28th Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival
Ji.hlava Online: practical information
- After the end of the physical part of the festival, with selected types of accreditation, you can also watch selected films online on our website directly in the film tab.
- If you do not have any accreditation allowing access to the films online, you will be able to purchase a Ji.hlava Online accreditation for this purpose only from Sunday, October 29.
- Please note that:
- films online are subject to geoblocking – they will be available from Czech territory only
- the online festival programme does not include all of the films screened as part of the live festival programme in Jihlava, only a selection of them
- some films have a limit on the total number of views at the request of the rights holders; once the limit is reached, the film can no longer be accessible
- the list of films accessible online will be published at 6.00 PM on Sunday, October 29
- films will be available from 6.00 PM on Sunday, October 29 to midnight on Sunday Nov 12
- To watch a film (from 6.00 PM on Sunday, October 29), please first log in to your personal account on our website (top right corner). You can log in using the same credentials you use to log into your account at the Visitor Page. Logging in will allow you to play the films online after the live part of the festival is over (if you have purchased a valid accreditation).
- Films available online can be found here.
- If you have trouble playing the film or logging in, please contact our support via the chat window. We will respond to your enquiries as soon as possible but please be patient and contact us only when necessary. Chat support will be available every day of the online part of the festival – from 4.30 PM on Sunday, October 29, and then daily from 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM.
- Access to the Ji.hlava online video library will be available to all those who have purchased the following types of accreditation
Summer and Autumn price – (Ji.hlava Onsite + Inspiration Forum + Ji.hlava Online)
Pensioners and persons with disabilities
Industry + Industry Student